The Idea Hive is a place to share, comment, and collaborate on ideas that have a positive impact on our college community.
- Got An Idea? Submit your idea on our form and follow the step-by-step process.
- Browse Ideas to find out what others have posted, vote, and comment on ideas.
- We want to start making an impact right away. Submit an idea that can be implemented within four months.
- Your idea should be one that seeks solutions to areas within local decision-making.
- Be creative and thorough, but concise; you are allowed up to 150 words to describe your idea.
- Be appropriate. Be respectful.
- Do not use for work order maintenance or Help Desk issues.
- Having trouble getting started? Need an idea? Check out RCTC’s strategic goals.
- After you submit your idea, it will be open for voting and commenting by colleagues for 20 working days. Note: You cannot edit your idea once submitted, but you can post comments for further clarification.
- After the commenting period is closed, your idea will be reviewed by the Idea Hive team and shared with the appropriate all-college committee.
- The designated committee will consider your idea and take action to plan and implement your idea.
- Throughout the process, you will receive e-mail notifications detailing progress made.